SOLD $725 Noble and Cooley Solid Shell Maple 14x5 in immaculate condition

Dan Dakabin Drums

Reaction score
Thinning my gear so this magnificent drum is looking for a new home...$USD775 (was 825) shipped anywhere in USA/Canada. Will ship elsewhere contact me for freight

14X5 NC solid shell maple. The industry standard. I have owned this drum since brand new and it is in immaculate condition - about 4 years old.

Blue wash finish, triple flange hoops, all components original and function perfectly. Pics tell the story. Not a mark on the drum.

Predominantly studio use and always cased. Will ship in original NC box and green wrap. It will be packed like a baby and I'll provide pictures of it packed and then give all shipment tracking details.

I have a 14x7 so, after a lot of anguish I have decided the 5 can go to a new home. The buyer will be a happy drummer

DM/email me if you're keen at greenparrotmusic@gmail.com

Happy 2020!
Dan

Attachments

Last edited:

MrDrums2112

"Normal" Drummer
Reaction score
I have a solid shell N&C Walnut Piccolo snare (1 year old) available if you’d consider a trade. I know you said you are thinning your collection, but just thought I’d ask.

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
These 5x14 Maple N&C SS drums are the perfect snare drums. They will do anything and they sound great in multiple tunings. You can't make them sound bad and they ALWAYS sound super FAT, even when cranked up high. I have a feeling that the OP will most likely regret selling this beautiful drum down the road...I know that I did when I sold my early 90's 5x14...so much so that I just had to get another one a few years back when I bought my Horizon kit. Someone jump on this beast of a drum!

Dan Dakabin Drums

Reaction score
Price drop ...now $725...Grab this fantastic drum today

Thinning my gear so this magnificent drum is looking for a new home...$725 (was 825) shipped anywhere in USA/Canada. Will ship elsewhere contact me for freight

Price is US dollars...

14X5 NC solid shell maple. The industry standard. I have owned this drum since brand new and it is in immaculate condition - about 4 years old.

Blue wash finish, triple flange hoops, all components original and function perfectly. Pics tell the story. Not a mark on the drum.

Predominantly studio use and always cased. Will ship in original NC box and green wrap. It will be packed like a baby and I'll provide pictures of it packed and then give all shipment tracking details.

PayPal payment (do not use friends)...
Thanks!

I have a 14x7 so, after a lot of anguish I have decided the 5 can go to a new home. The buyer will be a happy drummer

Latest posts