SOLD (Again!) - 1959 WFL/Ludwig 3-piece Burgundy Sparkle Transition Badge Kit

LizH

DFO Master
Reaction score
Bummer, timing was bad for me. Hope the new owner enjoys them.

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
Hey Liz, I got to meet the new owner! He's not that far from me and he drove over and picked them up in person. Very nice young man in his late 20's. Been playing 12 years and he loves vintage drums. The guy is in a working band. I couldn't be happier that they went to a drummer who will enjoy them, play them and record them. They went to a good home. Sorry the timing didn't work for you Liz, I would have been even happier about the transaction if they had gone to you. Maybe next time something really cool comes up. You know me, more drum sets go through my hands in a year than you can shake a stick at.

Rgds,

John

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad they went to a good home. Wish it could have been my home, but my Rogers kits might have been jealous (and I didn't have the cash)!

Purdie Shuffle

Quizat Haderach
Reaction score
I had to retire early for health reasons, Scottie. We're on a relatively fixed income and stuff comes up that just has to be taken care of. My drum trading allows me to make a 'little' extra moola-boola to help keep the SS Purdie Shuffle afloat. It's that simple. Once in awhile I have to sell a kit that I'm in love with and it's just hard to let them go sometimes. It just is what is...

John

Latest posts