SOLD! Aquarian Focus X Drumheads - NEW!!

BuddyRFan

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a pair of brand new, never played, Aquarian Focus X 14" snare batter heads in original boxes. Please make me an offer above $16.00.

Thanks. 8)

KeyserSoze

Reaction score
Re: Aquarian Focus X Drumheads - NEW!!

These are sans power dot correct?

BuddyRFan

Reaction score

Yes, correct - these have NO power dot. They are coated however. I suspect they will provide a very warm focused sound, especially on a deep snare drum. 8)

braaains

Reaction score
They arrived today and are just as stated. Can't wait to try em out tomorrow! :D

Thanks a ton!

BuddyRFan

Reaction score
Ian,
Glad those drum heads are what you were looking for, but I'm sorry that the Postal system took so long to deliver them. Inexcusable as far as I'm concerned. :roll:

Take care and thanks for buying the heads. :wink:

elcid

drum czar
Reaction score

BuddyRFan said:
Yes, correct - these have NO power dot. They are coated however. I suspect they will provide a very warm focused sound, especially on a deep snare drum. 8)
My son put one of them Focus X batter heads on the '83 Tama Arstar (8x14, super-mahogany) snare drum before giving back to me (I bought it for crying at loud! :D )and after getting the throw off working properly (it had a problem which I fixed), installing a new medium weight Attack snare side head and a 15" strainer...now I utterly love the way it sounds! :)

Not sure what exactly made the difference (perhaps a combination of all three new elements) but it has become a fav or mine of late. Great heads, me thinks...

-elcid

Latest posts