SOLD Blue Light on Aisle 6: DW Buddy Rich Tribute kit with soft cases

goodcat1337

Reaction score
Are these the shells they used to make the Pacific American Vintage kits? Cause I just bought one of these and they're pretty awesome.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Are these the shells they used to make the Pacific American Vintage kits? Cause I just bought one of these and they're pretty awesome.
The shells look identical to Keller Vintage Mahogany, even the tall rerings. I have a custom kit made from those shells and cannot find anything that isn't the same.

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The shells look identical to Keller Vintage Mahogany, even the tall rerings. I have a custom kit made from those shells and cannot find anything that isn't the same.
I could be wrong, but I was under the understanding that the DW BR sets were Keller Vintage Mahogany. So, I think you are correct.

ian.thomas

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I would love to own this set, but it would be $4k after driving from Dallas, to overnight in New Orleans, to Tallahassee, stopping overnight at a friends in Pensacola, to overnight in New Orleans, and then back to Dallas.

But man ..... would it be fun!

I wish I had a youtube channel to video it all too offset the cost of the trip! What I would give to be young, good looking, and a social media 'influencer'!

Anyway, if anyone is in for a Dallas to FL road trip let me know.

@repete - Where in FL are you??

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
I would love to own this set, but it would be $4k after driving from Dallas, to overnight in New Orleans, to Tallahassee, stopping overnight at a friends in Pensacola, to overnight in New Orleans, and then back to Dallas.

I wish I had a youtube channel to video it all too offset the cost of the trip! What I would give to be young, good looking, and a social media 'influencer'!

Right now is not the best time to come to FL. We are setting records with new virus cases. Even though I have long since received my vaccinations I am back to taking the pre-vaccination precautions. Just sayin' :)

repete

This one goes to eleven
Reaction score

I’m way down on the East Coast between West Palm Beach and Ft Lauderdale