***SOLD***Canopus R.F.M Series Maple Drums Drumset 24,13,16,18 in Gold Sparkle MINT FREE Shipping

drawtheline55

Owner/admin
Administrator
Reaction score
How are these not sold, in theses sizes I dont think I have ever heard a better kit, DCP did a video
one of the best.

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
If you heard and played these drums, there is no way you could possibly leave without them. Believe me, the only reason why I am selling is that I am starting that descent towards retirement and you have to start somewhere to thin the herd. My goal is to get down to just a few kits and snare drums. At any rate, if you are looking for a full bodied set of drums with the best bass drum you have ever played...this is your kit. The price is right too. They are dead nuts MINT. Remember, this was an endorser kit...special TLC went into these drums just for me. Cheers!

Piggpenn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
You know I'm a sparkle guy and I wanted that kit so bad. I just didn't have the funds. I'm glad it sold...bitter sweet.

Congrats!!!

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
You know I'm a sparkle guy and I wanted that kit so bad. I just didn't have the funds. I'm glad it sold...bitter sweet.

Congrats!!!
If you would have sat behind them and played them, you would have sold a kidney for them! They are THAT great. They went to a really great home.

Saladdaze

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
A major shoutout to @Treviso1 for working hard to get these drums into the hands of a good friend of mine and local studio owner here in West Michigan. Seeing the smile on my buddy’s face the first time he gave that bass drum some foot made it all worth it! Those drums are as good as - if not better than - advertised!

Even better, after 7+ years of DFO friendship, I finally got to shake Rob’s hand. You, sir, also live up to your billing! Thanks again!

36A7E3EB-A3F3-44FD-8152-2004D421C262.jpeg
22B47420-C085-4111-8234-48989D95C7CB.jpeg

Last edited:

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
A major shoutout to @Treviso1 for working hard to get these drums into the hands of a good friend of mine and local studio owner here in West Michigan. Seeing the smile on my buddy’s face the first time he gave that bass drum some foot made it all worth it! Those drums are as good as - if not better than - advertised!

Even better, after 7+ years of DFO friendship, I finally got to shake Rob’s hand. You, sir, also live up to your billing! Thanks again!

View attachment 505146
View attachment 505147
I couldn't agree more! As great as that Canopus kit is, the best part of the entire transaction was finally getting to meet Michael in person, after so many years!!! What a great day!