header.nohb.html

Sold! Cyber Monday wins! Zildjian 20" K Custom Dry Light Ride 2422grams

logogogue

Reaction score
Price reduction!

The stick is so dry, you could choke on it. But that definition is so cool though.
It looks as though this has been discontinued, which is surprising but maybe just not a hip sound anymore.
Either way, this is a ride I haven't used in a couple of years so it's time for it to find a new home.

Check the photos for the condition report but the cymbal has been well cared for and has no cosmetic issues other than stick marks which could be cleaned up. But it's such a grungy-looking cymbal, to begin with, I don't know what the point of cleaning it would be other than wasting precious cymbal cleaner.

The audio sample.
Audio Sample

Cyber Monday Priiiiice! - $260 shipped within Con USA.

Attachments

• DSC03495 copy.jpg
    DSC03495 copy.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 73
  • DSC03499 copy copy.jpg
    DSC03499 copy copy.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC03513 copy.jpg
    DSC03513 copy.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC03508 copy copy.jpg
    DSC03508 copy copy.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC03529 copy copy.jpg
    DSC03529 copy copy.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

logogogue

Reaction score
nice cymbal I had one
better link to (your) file here

Thank you for the easy access link! I appreciate it.

I heard a buddy of mine use one on a record and it sounded so good, I bought this. But I don’t play music that plays to the strengths of this ride and it just ends up sitting around.
After 40 plus years of playing it has finally occurred to me that I have a sound that my ears organically gravitate towards and stick to that sound. I can’t take it with me when I am gone so may as well let someone have fun with it.

logogogue

Reaction score
If anyone has 2002; 16, 19, or 20 crashes, I'd be open for trades. Maybe 15 SE's as well. However, I am more interested in crashes. Thanks for the consideration!

pedro navahas

DFO Master
Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't thinking trades because I am trying to reduce my bronze footprint, but it can't hurt to entertain some ideas!
What would you like to trade?
I don’t have many cymbals, trying to rebuild my arsenal.
Have some orphan three ply Ludwig drums??

logogogue

Reaction score
Cyber Monday time! $260 Shipped.

Last edited:

logogogue

Reaction score
I 'preciate it! Sorry you got several more days of drinking while you wait for this dark beauty to arrive. But it's packed, tagged, and ready to head out tomorrow AM!