SOLD: Dream Dark Matter Flat Earth Ride 22" BRAND NEW

Ba Dum Tss

Reaction score
BRAND NEW. $240, shipping at buyers expense. 22" Dark Matter Flat Earth Ride. Sounds absolutely bonkers and the amount of different sound you can get out of this must be never-ending. I own 2 of these if that says anything about this cymbal.

Looking for dry complex rides i or ii and agop signature 13" hat or 21/22 ride. Or throw me whatever offer you got.

HERES THE SOUNDFILE:

Attachments

Last edited:

Ba Dum Tss

Reaction score
LAST price drop to $240. Disgustingly cheap. I'm leaving my place back to NJ. If not sold by the 16th, I'll be leaving this here.
Get it before this opportunity runs dry.
:)

tradrad

Pro
Reaction score
hey mate...i'd been interested in the 20" version, but this might be tempting...
tip (to sale):
try a few pics W/O the bag (not just the bottom!)
perhaps a vid...even a down n dirty iphone vid...with a reasonable wood tip stick¿?

Ba Dum Tss

Reaction score
hey mate...i'd been interested in the 20" version, but this might be tempting...
tip (to sale):
try a few pics W/O the bag (not just the bottom!)
perhaps a vid...even a down n dirty iphone vid...with a reasonable wood tip stick¿?
Hey man! Thanks for the tip. Ill PM you

Ba Dum Tss

Reaction score
Any sound file? Weight? Does price include s/h? Any trades?
2300-2400 grams as I was told. Purchased from chicago music exchane, i forget the exact #. Shipping is seperate. I can do a sound file later. And partial trades for dry complex rides or agop sig 21/22