SOLD. early 70's ish Ludwig Standards + chrome Standard snare Ruby Red? $350

tris66

Reaction score
Posting because I may have upset a few people when I said I was about to sell the hardware and burn the shells. I refuse to deal with shipping right now. Don't ask. I'm in the middle of freaking Montana. You want them? You will have to come and fetch. Free frost bite with every kit purchased. Pics are not all current.

Early 70s, 3 ply, rerings, classic lugs on the wood drums, internal mufflers gone, Ruby Red swirl? Toms have sequential serial numbers. Wrap has cracks. 13" tom has a small crack in one of the rerings. Easy fix. Bass mounted tom holder is modern, but fits without any shell mods that I could see. Currently has pinstipes on the tops and misc junk on the reso side.... bass... I forget. Bass hoops repainted with the paint you guys told me to use.
Snare has some cancer around a spot where the bottom hoop. Looks
DSCN1977.JPG
DSCN2125.JPG
IMG_20181224_143636676.jpg
standard08.JPG
like somebody spilled some pop on it and the acid etched it. Not horrible. Modern P-85? (I'm not a ludwig guy.) Heads are there, but not what should be on it. I think the rims are not original. Internal muffler gone. Not original wires.

Reaction score
if you were shipping we might have a deal...granted you listed no price so...

tris66

Reaction score
Sorry, had/ having problems with all the crazy pop-ups from the DFO website. Posting/ editing is nightmare.
$350.

Latest posts