*SOLD* Excellent Condition 18" Sabian AAX Chinese 1083 grams Nice Trashy Sound

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Here is your chance to buy an 18" Sabian AAX Chinese cymbal. This China came from another reputable DFO member. It has a nice low, trashy sound, but doesn't go with the other China I wanted to pair it with. This cymbal weighs 1083 grams, and has no cracks or bad scratches from misuse. It has some patina, and some fingerprints. I can leave it as pictured, or clean it for you; I'm good at that. However, if I clean it, I can't be responsible for any loss of logos. I use diluted cymbal cleaner, and try to avoid the logos, but they can still get faded from a cleaning/rinsing. First $129 plus actual shipping takes this gem... via PayPal goods and services (fee on me). Here are a couple pics. I have a cell phone video of the cymbal, but you'd have to text me for me to send it to you. Message me here on the forum, or email [email protected] if you'd like to buy the cymbal or have me send you the video.

IMG_9137.jpg
IMG_9138.jpg

Last edited:

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
You can message me for a sound file as well... the cymbal can come as is or cleaned up.

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Bump... feel free to make a reasonable offer. Original MAP is $309... so this is a bargain, anyway you slice strike it (see what I did there ;)).

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Bump, still available. I can leave as is, polish while avoiding the logos, OR removed the logos an get an even better polish. Send your offers.

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Bump, still available. I can leave as is, polish while avoiding the logos, OR removed the logos an get an even better polish. Send your offers.

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Still available? How much to ship across the Delaware to 18951? Where can I hear a soundfile? Edge warpage?
I won't have a shipping amount until someone purchases the cymbal... but I will only charge actual shipping via UPS or USPS. As far as a sound file, I have a rough phone video that I can send you, either via email or text. Do you want the cymbal untouched or cleaned?