**SOLD** Focusrite Clarett 16 Channel Recording Set-Up with Quality Mics and Cables - All Like New

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm moving, and don't plan to set up my drum recording gear. All of this gear is in like-new condition, and worked flawlessly during the very limited time I used it. All original boxes included. This package has a real street value of $3600 (new). You can get all of it here for $2500 plus shipping (about 30% off actual retail, not MSRP). Here is what you get in this package:

Mics (15 total):
(2) Sennheiser E609 Silver [great for mic'ing concert toms, percussion, etc.]
(6) Sennheiser E602 [great for mic'ing bass drums, floor toms, gong drums]
(4) Sennheiser E904 [great for mic'ing toms, floor toms, etc.]
(1) Audix Micro-D [great for mic'ing snare, toms, percussion, etc.]
(2) sE Electronics x1S with Shock Mounts [great for mic'ing overheads, voice, etc.]

Interfaces and Power Management:
Focusrite Clarett 8PreX Thunderbolt Audio Interface
Focusrite Clarett OctoPre with 8 Air-Enabled Mic Pres and 8 Analog Inputs, 8-Channel 24-Bit/192kHz A-D/D-A
Furman M-8Dx Merit Series Power Conditioning, 15 Amp, 9 Outlets

Cabling
Nice quality, matching cabling for all mics, and for connecting the your Focusrite products, and your Focusrite products to your computer. Over $400 invested in this alone.

The custom rack is also available, but shipping would be really high on it. If you really wanted it, we could try to work something out.

If anyone serious about getting into recording, take advantage of this savings now. You can message me on this forum, or email me at [email protected]

Also, if you email me, I can send you larger pics, so you can really look at what's included, in detail.

**SHIPPING TO US ONLY**

IMG_8633.JPG

IMG_8637.JPG

IMG_8640.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8639.JPG
    IMG_8639.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_8638.JPG
    IMG_8638.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_8634.JPG
    IMG_8634.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 51
Last edited:

owr

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use the Clarett's at home and have been real impressed with the quality for the price. I keep wanting to buy an Apollo, but can't justify it because I still haven't maxed out the capabilities of these interfaces. I just bought a Clarett Octopre a week ago second hand and they are in pretty high demand. It looks like Focusrite may have discontinued it for the time being (no idea for real) given they just released slightly updated versions of the Clarett interfaces and you can't find them anywhere. So you might have some luck breaking things up a bit. GLWS.

Quai34

Reaction score
Would you sell cables alone? If yes, what brand it is? And for the Sennheiser, I will check what they are, I might be interested in few miles, let me know if it's just a package or not.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I would sell the cables as a group... they are 15 cables of varying lengths, mostly between 15' and 25'... all good quality... not the cheapest, not the best. Many are "LyxPro" from Amazon, and the rest are Telefunken from Sweetwater. Message me for a price.

At this point, I'm not selling mics individually.

Piggpenn

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I would sell the cables as a group... they are 15 cables of varying lengths, mostly between 15' and 25'... all good quality... not the cheapest, not the best. Many are "LyxPro" from Amazon, and the rest are Telefunken from Sweetwater. Message me for a price.

At this point, I'm not selling mics individually.

I understand. Just a bit of experience to share.

I stupidly sold all my Senns 6 tom mics, 1 vocal and 1 BD mic. (I've since had to rebuy since I started gigging again.)

While listed, I could have sold them more than once. They are in high demand and as soon as you start cutting them loose you will be surprised how fast they go. Good luck.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I understand. Just a bit of experience to share.

I stupidly sold all my Senns 6 tom mics, 1 vocal and 1 BD mic. (I've since had to rebuy since I started gigging again.)

While listed, I could have sold them more than once. They are in high demand and as soon as you start cutting them loose you will be surprised how fast they go. Good luck.

Feel free to make me an offer for multiple mics... the worst I could say is "no thank you".

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This package is still available. I will consider breaking up this package if you want to make an offer for the interfaces, or the mics, or a nice group of mics, or the cabling. Let me know.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Still available, and willing to break up the package. Let me know if you want the interfaces only, or a group of at least 5 mics and cabling.