**SOLD** Focusrite Clarett 16 Channel Recording Set-Up with Quality Mics and Cables - All Like New

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Still available, and open to offers for parts of this package. I would sell groups of mics, at least 4 or more I'd say. I would like to keep the two Clarett interfaces together, along with the connection cables.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
6 mics gone... package price reduced. Feel free to make an offer on any remaining components.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Interfaces still available, some mics, and some cabling. Message me with an offer for any of the individual pieces.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Will sell a la carte... just send me a reasonable offer. Lots of Sennheiser E602s available... Audix Micro-D (great for snare), Focusrite Clarett interfaces... power supply... and more.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Interfaces still available, power management still available, some mics, nice cables. Send me a message and make an offer.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Interface, Octopre, Power Conditioner, Rack, Some Mics, and Some Cables still available. Send me a message or email with your offer.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Interface, Octopre, Power Conditioner, Rack, Some Mics, and Some Cables still available. Send me a message or email with your offer.

Drumming-4-Life

Very well Known Member
Reaction score