** SOLD ** full Bosphorus rig... Buy one at a time or the whole set! VIDEO included

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
*** SOLD ***

Hey folks, I know there are a lot of Bosphorus in the market right now but here are a few more to muddy up the decision making process! I am selling my full rig as I am not using them at the moment. The artist I put them together for is back out with his other show (The Outlaws and Blackhawk) and will be for quite a while so that frees me up to buy a few new toys... just need to sell these to finance those!

This set contains the following selections and are all in nice condition. No flea bites or cracks and sound just wonderful. There are a few scratches as I purchased all of these used, they could also stand a good cleaning but no damage on any cymbal.

BUY THE WHOLE SET DELIVERED (in the lower 48) for $1,000 and get a free AHEAD cymbal bag included (offer good until someone buys a single)

or buy them one at a time delivered as follows...

A) 15” Master Vintage Hats (932 over 1152) $250
B )18” Black Pearl Crash (1310) $200
C) 20” Black Pearl Crash / Ride (1616) $225
D) 22” Antique Series Ride (2260 grams) $325

Feel free to make an offer if you see something you want, I will leave it here on DFO first for a week or two then start posting on other sites.

About the video...

The video is a drum cam from a live NPR session recorded direct to a ZOOM Q2N-4K using only the internal stereo mics with no post production so this is just the raw camera stock and a GREAT representation of what the cymbals sound like. The 20" crash is a little louder than the others as it's closer to the mic but a good recording of all the cymbals being offered in the set. It's long but scroll through it and you will find swells, light and heavy dynamics, bells, ride body and bell and more... it's all there if you want to watch enough.

I will post the video here and list each cymbal in it's on post underneath. Let me know if you have any questions and thanks for the look.

The bag if someone buys as a set... Ahead Armor Deluxe

1638791333543.png

Last edited:

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
A) 15” Master Vintage Hats (932 over 1152) $250

20211031_162817.jpg

20211031_162914.jpg

20211031_162837.jpg

20211031_162846.jpg

20211031_162950.jpg

Last edited:

CC Cirillo

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Those sound excellent. I’d be all over that ride if it were a 20”. Seems like the perfect weight for a 22. This set works well together.
So why am I commenting if I’m not buying? Well: I think this is one of the best cymbal demos I’ve heard in a long time. Why can’t the retailers, famous for their demos, do something as remotely useful as what you’ve done here? I really feel like I got to hear what they can do, in a real life setting.

Lastly, I was taken by how similar our playing styles are, at least in the context. Except you play with more consistency, precision, fluidity, and--dare I say?--inscrutable charm.

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
the 18 and 20 would make fine jazz/ fusion/ smooth jazz (my favorite) Rides in them selves!
all Nice cymbals! sorry to see them go I'm maxxed out myself or else

Skyrm

DFO Master
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, I'm glad I waited to listen to that video until you had a sale pending! Beautiful sounding cymbals, and great playing. Had to buy a new dishwasher this weekend. Spent more than this cymbal pack cost. :(

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let us know how that Dishwasher plays! LOL! I know what you mean, I think "home ownership" must be Latin for "SUPRISE"!

Thank you for the kind words.