**SOLD** Gretsch 14x6.5 USA Custom Bell Brass Snare Drum

kzoosteve

Reaction score
Owned for about 6 months and in mint condition. Bought new from Memphis but am shuffling some things around with new kits and snares. Has Puresound Super 30's but will be happy to swap back to the 42's that came with it. Happy to send more detailed pics or answer any questions.

Thanks,

Steve

Attachments

kzoosteve

Reaction score
Nice drum. I just got one last week!
I really do think it's a great drum....Got it dialed in with the Tune Bot and may honestly regret selling it :) I got the bug and bought another kit and snare so I needed to liquidate.....

Steve

hefty

DFO Master
Reaction score
I really do think it's a great drum....Got it dialed in with the Tune Bot and may honestly regret selling it :) I got the bug and bought another kit and snare so I needed to liquidate.....

Steve
I'm just getting to know mine. It has more headroom volume-wise than any drum I've ever owned yet maintains tone at high volumes. What tunebot settings did you settle on? Sorry, don't mean to hijack...

kzoosteve

Reaction score
I tuned to D over G (perfect 4ths) which for me was 311 on batter over 392 on res. Depending on room, I dropped down an octave at times which if i remember was about 297 over 382.

-Steve

kzoosteve

Reaction score
Before I make the Reverb/Ebay plunge, lowering to 750 Shipped

Latest posts