SOLD Gretsch 80's Square Badge 16X20 Bass Drum in Walnut Lacquer

Billster

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Gretsch 80's Square Badge 16X20 Bass Drum in Walnut Lacquer.

This is not a collector grade drum due to the Pearl mount, but an excellent players drum that is in very good condition, and is already set up and ready to go. There are only a few small scratches and dings, along with some pedal rash. Don't let the Pearl hardware dissuade you; it's actually much more reliable than the Gretsch hardware was back in the early 80's. If I could acquire 8X12 & 14X14 Gretsch toms in matching Walnut I would be keeping this drum.

The Pearl mount takes 7/8" diameter posts (tom arm or cymbal arm).

Two Pearl Cymbal Boom Arms with the 7/8" post will be included with this Gretsch Bass Drum. One is in very good condition, the older one needs a new wing screw, but the one that's attached is working (mounted in reverse). Photos added below.

Aquarian Super Kick I and Gretsch sticker logo head with Kick Port
(Super Kick II in photos has been switched out to a Super Kick I).

The factory paper tag is missing.

This bass drum definitely has that Great Gretsch Sound with enormous low end.

Attachments

CLMacPherson

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
There is a fella on Michigan's Craigslist selling just what you need. A 12/14 in this finish. How does the 16" depth sound?

jaymandude

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
CLMacPherson said:
There is a fella on Michigan's Craigslist selling just what you need. A 12/14 in this finish. How does the 16" depth sound?
This is a monster drum. I used to be a square badge junkie, I think 6 kits at one time.

Great drum at a very fair price.

Billster

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
CLMacPherson said:
Can you post a link to the CL ad your speaking of? I can't find it. Thanks

Latest posts