SOLD: Gretsch Broadkaster Bop Kit (12/14/18/snare)

Neal Pert

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This was a dumb purchase-- I felt like I needed a dedicated bop kit, so even though I already have another Broadkaster kit, I bought these. I've come to my senses. They are FANTASTIC drums but I really don't need them.

Gretsch Broadkasters in Satin Maple with the modern build. Although the photos don't show it, the Gretsch single tom arm and RIMS mount are included. Standard sized bop kit with the 5x14 snare. Everything's in fantastic shape and there are zero issues with the kit.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:8238]

https://photos.app.goo.gl/1UPM3TnuZQeiGAui8 for more photos.

How about $2099 + shipping or local pickup/delivery in Central New York?

tkillian

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Sorry about that

Somobe should buy these great gretsch drums

Neal Pert

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I've been going through some stuff. Decision-making hasn't been my strong suit these last couple months, though there's been nothing catastrophic.

Anyway, looking for a much less expensive bop kit-- like, sub $800 if possible. What are the Slingerlands worth? PM me, or email.

M

1966bmx

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
tkillian said:
Dude. Seriously?

Wow. Beautiful. Want a pink glitter slingerland kit?
With 16x13 bass drum?

WOW great Slingerland set !!!!!!!!!!!

Nice Broadcaster set too btw and good luck with your sale NP

Sonorholic

DFO Master
Reaction score
I'm interested, but don't really 'need' the kit either. As for a great short money bop kit, my choice would be a Yamaha Stage Custom hands down one of the best values out there right now. Great drums for short money.

Where are you in 'central' NY ?

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Both these kits are Gorgeous! I own 2 bop kits myself. One is a recently aquired Gretsch Renown in blue metal no snare for 6 bills absolute dead mint condition too. The second is a Yamaha 8000 series that came with a matching Yamaha RC snare Drums are black laquer condition is probably an 8.75 out of 10 they were around 600 when I got them as well it was another case of GC didn't know what they had. I hesistate to call that kit a bop kit only because those birch / mahogany shells have a very nice low end so they're the perfect small foot print rock kit as well. GLWS!!

Neal Pert

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey, Jerome. I'm in Hamilton, NY, about 4.5 hours from Boston. My son goes to Brown, though, so I get out your way fairly often. I also have a friend who drives to Belmont every couple of weeks. Let me know. BTW, we know each other from forums and facebook and such-- it's Mark Shiner. Not sure if you knew that.

Sonorholic said:
I'm interested, but don't really 'need' the kit either. As for a great short money bop kit, my choice would be a Yamaha Stage Custom hands down one of the best values out there right now. Great drums for short money.

Where are you in 'central' NY ?

glaze148

Very well Known Member
Reaction score

tkillian

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I would probably buy them if the snare were included

Neal Pert

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Really wish my ad hadn't been taken up by Killian's thing being posted and reposted, but I deserve punishment for my sins, I guess.

tkillian

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
1966bmx, Scaramanga and costanzadrums. I took down my photo. Could i kindly ask that you edit your post and delete the photo of my Slingerlands?

Then the focus is rightly on the beautiful Gretsch Drums being sold .

Thanks guys and sorry Mark