[SOLD] Istanbul Agop 13” Signature Hi-Hats

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Ha ha, I love it! I don't have a 24", but I do have one of the 2019 prototypes if that helps increase my nerd status.
Jumpin' Jesus! That'll even get you a same day interview for club president in my office with no waiting. I'll have Trixie fill out the paper work for you. So PF is considering a reissue?

Last edited:

michaeldangelo

Reaction score
Jumpin' Jesus! That'll even get you a same day interview for club president in my office with no waiting. I'll have Trixie fill out the paper work for you. So PF is considering a reissue?
I would sure hope so! There was an Instagram post he made a while back about that cymbal and almost all the comments were clamoring for them to re-release them.

There's actually a YouTube live stream tomorrow on their channel all about jazz cymbals. I'm halfway tempted to ask!

Sinclair

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up. I'll try to catch that. I had a 24 Sound Lab prototype that I foolishly sold. PF said he had actually worked on it. Played my share of 22's but now have only a 24. If you ask about a re-issue be sure to mention they would easily sell 75-100 of em. :)
Good luck with your sales.

dustjacket

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Michael is the man. I bought a 22" Masters Dark Ride from him that is just right. His playing also made that one sing far better than I can :)