header.nohb.html

(SOLD) Istanbul Agop 22" 30th Anniversary Ride W/bag (VIDEO) 2415g

Ced

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Another beauty at 2415g!! No crack, keyhole or anything like that... Of course, to be expected from a hand hammered cymbal like this, big hammer marks, stick marks, might have few finger prints and minor scratches from factory. A gorgeous looking and sounding ride, so fun and controlled at a weight of 2415g (written under the bell), beautiful pitch too.

Comes with the bag. The bag has a couple of small cuts ( they all do that very quickly, I've had several of those...) I tried to picture it. But works just fine.

Cymbal in the video is the actual cymbal:

DSC04178.jpg

DSC04183.jpg

DSC04182.jpg

DSC04181.jpg
DSC04180.jpg

DSC04184.jpg

asking $475 and shipping OBO. I am not really looking for trade, the reason I am putting those gorgeous pies out is because I need the $$

Ced

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the black ISTANBUL writing on the back?
What do you mean?

There is no logo printed. Just the signatures from Agop Team and the weight under the bell (photo #2)

And there is the little logo engraved on top, pic #5

donbseattle

Reaction score
What I was getting at is different eras of Istanbul cymbals had inked logos. Green, early on, and then black after that. And some do not have any.

Reactions: Ced

Ced

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
What I was getting at is different eras of Istanbul cymbals had inked logos. Green, early on, and then black after that. And some do not have any.
Oh I see! No but I don’t think any 30th anniversary has any ink at all.