SOLD - Jenkins-Martin - INDe 13/16/22 - Deep Purple

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
SOLD *gold sparkle config now staying in stable to keep that shell bank intact - replacing with 13/16/22 from the purple collection*

Jenkins-Martin and INDe Drum Co. collaborative kit build - the best of both worlds. Exquisite build quality from craftsman who sweat the details.

The renowned spun-glass Jenkins-Martin shells in Deep Purple are outfitted with INDe Drum Co. advanced hardware designs, including low-mass/footprint lugs, mounting brackets, and claw hoops.

13x8 tt - dual-badged on both sides of INDe BR-2 bracket

16x14 ft w/legs and INDE BR-2 brackets

22x14 bd w/ Gretsch tom holder mount (factory installed) - INDe BR-2 brackets for included spurs

kit will ship with stock Aquarian heads - no other hardware included - tom holder not included - INDe brackets will accept posts from holders using 9.5mm to 12.7mm L-rods

Drums are in excellent condition - well cared for - a great opportunity to acquaint yourself with these remarkable shells, which are thin and resonant yet durable and resilient.

$1475 - split shipping costs

IMG-5488.JPG

IMG-5490.JPG

IMG-5491.JPG

IMG-5487.JPG

Last edited:

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Is the tom mount not included in the price? thx
"no other hardware included - BYOTH (bring your own tom holder)"

INDe's suspension/mounting brackets will accept posts from holders using 9.5mm to 12.7mm L-rods

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks guys - love the combination of these J-M shells and INDe hardware, but I can’t justify having two of this 13/16/22 config around. I am ordering another 12/15/20 config as those sizes see the most use for me.

Drums are in central eastern Ohio - a meet-up at a reasonable distance might be possible to eliminate shipping

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
If you haven't played J-M drums, you simply cannot imagine how good these drums sound. To say that the shells are perfection in every manner is an understatement. You simply cannot find better made drum on the planet. The bass drums are crazy thumping with tons of low end OOMPH and the toms tune themselves. I have a huge concert tom kit with every size in the natural finish. You will save a bundle buying Matt's kit and as everyone knows, he's really picky...so you are sure to get a perfect kit. The price is right on the money, too.

JazzyJeff

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
If this set is still available the next time I visit family in Pittsburgh, I’ll be in touch. Probably a month or 2.
Fair warning to those on the fence...

spaeth

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I will reiterate what has been said already. If you haven't heard these drums you need to. They sound amazing and are super easy to tune. This is an amazing price when you add the added cost and juggling of getting the JM shells with the INDe hardware. Still my dream kit is a JM kit in 26,12,16 in natural fiberglass with all INDe hardware. If JM would just do a 26...anyway I digress. If these are your sizes and the color works for you grab this deal!

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Bump and edit for swapping out gold sparkle for deep purple config.

Phantomlimb777

Reaction score
I will reiterate what has been said already. If you haven't heard these drums you need to. They sound amazing and are super easy to tune. This is an amazing price when you add the added cost and juggling of getting the JM shells with the INDe hardware. Still my dream kit is a JM kit in 26,12,16 in natural fiberglass with all INDe hardware. If JM would just do a 26...anyway I digress. If these are your sizes and the color works for you grab this deal!
to be fair, my 24 Blaemire sounds like every other 26 I’ve played.

Latest posts