SOLD locally Shipping available! Ludwig 7-piece black/white badged shell pack

mewing

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think shipping would be cost prohibitive, but maybe someone here needs to make a road trip to Indianapolis!

8" & 10" on a stand, 12" and 13" on the 22" bass, 16" floor and 6 1/2" by 14" snare on an old Ludwig stand. Granitone interiors. Snare stand included.

Blemishes here and there, but pretty nice for its age.

$600 picked up here just outside Indianapolis.

I have a Speed King pedal and a Spur-Lok hi-hat stand I could sell if someone wanted to add it to this kit. I don't have any period-correct cymbal stands though.

Monty

Attachments

studrum

DFO Master
Reaction score
Sah-wheat deal! Just awesome. Rockers? Rocker II's?

mewing

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have no idea...anyone that knows for sure from my photos feel free to chime in.

1988fxlr

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure the granitone makes them rockers ii. Nice kit for reasonable money

flippantminister

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Granitone interiors(as previously stated), slide out spurs & metal bass drum hoops make it a Rocker II. change out those hoops to wood and that's a rad kit, i love the sound of those drums.

mewing

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Granitone interiors(as previously stated), slide out spurs & metal bass drum hoops make it a Rocker II. change out those hoops to wood and that's a rad kit, i love the sound of those drums.
Hmmm; I do have some nice wood hoops that came with another Ludwig kit. Maybe I'll offer them in addition to these factory ones.

goodcat1337

Reaction score
I had an early 80s Rocker a few years back. Standard sizes, white wrap. It had beat up black wood hoops with white inlay on the bass. I changed them out to natural gloss hoops. Mine also had normal lugs.Those things sounded awesome, and at the time I had no idea they were considered a lesser level to the blue/olive badge.

mewing

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, so maybe I need to offer shipping, although I'm not thrilled about packing this up. Probably close to $200 to ship it...make me an offer including shipping and provide your city, state and whether your address is business or residential. I've had offers for just the 8" and 10" on the stand, and for the snare, but I really hate to see this kit split up.