SOLD - Ludwig Smooth Bronze Supraphonic 6.5x14 Snare Drum

Tickinaway

Reaction score
SOLD - Ludwig Smooth Bronze Supraphonic 6.5x14 Snare Drum, Monroe badge.

Hello friends. Shoulder surgeries over the past year have prevented me from playing, and I have a few "new" drums that became closet queens. I also have to pay off some medical bills, so unfortunately I need to sell off some gear.

I purchased this snare used within the past year. Unsure of its age, but its in excellent condition with typical bronze patina here and there, and a few minor scratches. I tried to show all sides. Mostly original, except P86 strainer and Puresound 30 wires which were already installed. Ludwig heads. I have a brand new P85 I can swap out if you prefer.
-Just noticed and added a pic of a tiny ding on the badge.

PM me if you'd like more details or pics.

Asking $450 plus shipping from PA, 17111. The drum will be well protected and double boxed. I prefer to ship to US only, and PayPal.

Attachments

Drums

Reaction score
Darn! Had I not just bought a drum from him Id buy this one. Chris is a great seller!

Tickinaway

Reaction score
Drums said:
Darn! Had I not just bought a drum from him Id buy this one. Chris is a great seller!
Thanks for the kind words my friend!

And be sure to take advantage of my frequent buyers program for even greater discounts! :)

Drums

Reaction score
I'm afraid to ask what else you might have? PM me!

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Master
Reaction score
I love mine - it's such a great drum. Something about Ludwig bronze......I also have a 6.5 bronze BB and stupidly traded my 5" bronze BB for a brass one!

Latest posts