SOLD! Mint Pearl Masters Premium Maple 5.5x14 Snare Drum STL Mini Lugs Mastercast Diecast Hoops BLACKED OUT!

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Here is a special opportunity to own a rare, custom, top-of-the-line snare drum, at a reasonable price.

This is a 5.5x14 Pearl Masters Premium Maple snare drum, with black hardware. This drum is in mint, like-new condition. Here is a list of the details.

• 6-ply, 7.5mm Premium Maple Shell, Piano Black Lacquer Finish!
• Factory Black Mastercast Diecast Hoops
• Factory Black SR-017 strainer
• Custom Powder Coated (perfect match) STL-100 Swivel Lugs (Retail $21 Each = $420 in lugs alone!)
• Stainless Steel tension rods
• Factory Black Pearl Press-Fit Air Vent
• Quality Pearl S-022N Masters Snare Wires
• Quality Remo Drumheads, Lightly Played Powerstroke 4 Batter Side Head (played for testing and tuning, some mild stick marks, almost new), New Ambassador Hazy Snare Side Head.

To buy a drum like this today, with blacked-out hardware like this, you'd have to order a Masterworks snare drum which would retail for $1299, but you can get a DEAL on it here, NOW, no waiting for a special order!

SPECIAL DFO PRICING $415 + actual shipping via UPS or USPS

**NO PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY HERE! I SEND DETAILED PAYPAL INVOICES, AND PAY THE PAYPAL FEES!

mrp1455sb1024a.jpg mrp1455sb1024b.jpg mrp1455sb1024c.jpg photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG photo 6.JPG photo 7.JPG

Due to changes in eBay's commerce policies, I decided to move all of my drum-related sales to Reverb. If you see anything you like on there, please feel free to e-mail me at mflacche@gmail.com. I can give you a little break on price, AND get you a better shipping quote. My shipping prices on Reverb are high, because they don't use a real shipping calculator, based on the locations of potential buyers. If you send me your ZIP code, I can get you a better price on shipping. I am not a dealer. I just take really nice care of my drum gear, and have a little too much of it right now (only so much space).

Here is a link to my Reverb listings. https://reverb.com/shop/flacche-percussion

Last edited:

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
I'm surprised this drum hasn't caught anyone's eye. The "murdered" look is still in... BUMP!

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Can't get a drum like this now, unless you order it through the Pearl Masterworks program... which would cost over a grand!

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
BUMP... price reduction! Use your stimulus check to get a murdered, premium maple snare! ;)

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
BUMP, for a Masters Premium Maple Snare, Stainless Steel Tension Rods, and STL mini lugs!