header.nohb.html

[SOLD] Paiste 22" Masters "Undry" Ride (approx. 2420g) Timothy Roberts MOD

michaeldangelo

Reaction score
Greetings all and happy holidays!

This is a unique modification of a Paiste 22" Masters Dry Ride by independent cymbalsmith Timothy Roberts. I had Tim re-lathe the cymbal to remove the painted finish that comes from the factory. This reduced the weight from 2630g to around 2420g. After the initial lathing, the cymbal didn't need any additional hammering or reshaping to sound great. Check out the video file! The cymbal is in excellent condition with no cracks, keyholing, or scratches. Just normal stick marks and fingerprints.

*Please note that while there are spot microphones in the video, you're hearing an unprocessed mixdown of the overhead microphones and bass drum microphone.

Edit: Sold!

1670625856015.png

1670625865960.png

1670625879309.png

Last edited:

Ptrick

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Sounds great. Timothy has modified an entire set of Paiste Masters cymbals for me, and they sound wonderful. I also have three of his custom cymbals.

Someone should grab this beauty…Timothy has fantastic ears and skills with cymbals.

drummer

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Greetings all and happy holidays!

This is a unique modification of a Paiste 22" Masters Dry Ride by independent cymbalsmith Timothy Roberts. I had Tim re-lathe the cymbal to remove the painted finish that comes from the factory. This reduced the weight from 2630g to around 2420g. After the initial lathing, the cymbal didn't need any additional hammering or reshaping to sound great. Check out the video file! The cymbal is in excellent condition with no cracks, keyholing, or scratches. Just normal stick marks and fingerprints.

*Please note that while there are spot microphones in the video, you're hearing an unprocessed mixdown of the overhead microphones and bass drum microphone.

Asking $450 USD shipped (CONUS) for DFO members. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 596842

View attachment 596843

View attachment 596844

Nice playing!