SOLD - Paiste Rude 22 inch Power Ride (The Reign)

Squirrel Man

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Purchased last summer, my all time favorite ride but a bit noisy for what I'm doing now and I'm thinning out my drum stock and keeping basics.

Excellent condition, really barely used. No cracks, chips or keyholes.

Listed on Reverb for $300, $275 plus shipping for DFO members.

Dumpy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
You’re not a guy who keeps things in case you want it later. Wish I shared that trait. Great cymbal; if I didn’t have a cymbal buying embargo imposed by Mrs. Dumpy, this would join the collection of B8 wonders in the Dumpy Vault deep under the surface of Wood River, IL. This shouldn’t take long to sell!

Squirrel Man

Very well Known Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
You’re not a guy who keeps things in case you want it later. Wish I shared that trait. Great cymbal; if I didn’t have a cymbal buying embargo imposed by Mrs. Dumpy, this would join the collection of B8 wonders in the Dumpy Vault deep under the surface of Wood River, IL. This shouldn’t take long to sell!
I'm really just not using it and at some point I'm finding some band mates and depending on their style I could either use it or not and right now I'm not using it working on what I'm working on.

I'd love to keep it but I have too much stuff and down the road if I find I really could use one I'll just get another one.

Dumpy

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I'm really just not using it and at some point I'm finding some band mates and depending on their style I could either use it or not and right now I'm not using it working on what I'm working on.

I'd love to keep it but I have too much stuff and down the road if I find I really could use one I'll just get another one.
It may have a different name by then, or you may find a Paiste you like even better :)

Old PIT Guy

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Great rock rides. A lot like the Copeland Blue Bell Ride. They say a man with a couple of Blue Bells is a man of many masks.