SOLD - Paiste Twenty Masters Dark Crisp Ride 22"

seungkeeya

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Excellent condition.

Very very versatile for any genres of music.

I am just used to Dark Ride so much so looking an opportunity for this to go to a new home.

Asking $350 $325 shipped to US/Canada. (sorry, shipping hurts on this one...)

quick excerpt from a vid I played (might not represent the full capability of the cymbal, but you'd get a general idea):

Raw camera recording: http://instagr.am/p/CNOcZQQBfYh/

Attachments

Last edited:

Quai34

Reaction score
Woohoo, beautiful...I have already 6 ride, some crashable some not, 5 on the kit, one aside, for a keys' player, that's enough....I would be a drummer, well, for sure...

seungkeeya

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bump. Price drop. $325 SHIPPED.

Also interested in trading with Masters Dark 22" Ride or Trad. Med/Med-Light 22"

Quai34

Reaction score
So, what is the difference between this twenty master dark crisp ride and Signature dark energy ride, beside the energy being a 21" and not a 22"?

seungkeeya

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
So, what is the difference between this twenty master dark crisp ride and Signature dark energy ride, beside the energy being a 21" and not a 22"?
Not sure if you refer to anything, I may be not getting in what context your question is.
Just to answer your question, sound and characteristic really vary between DE mki and mkii.
Form my own experience, I find DE mkii glassier than Masters DC. DC still has that "Masters" sound, complex, dark and trashy overtones, but slightly thicker than regular Dark rides.
DE Mki has more of a "earthy" quality than the two.

My favorite of three above would be DE 21" MKI ride. I've had one before and it was probably my top 3 rides of all time. Of course I made the same mistake just like everyone else. I sold it.

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
Excellent condition.

Very very versatile for any genres of music.

I am just used to Dark Ride so much so looking an opportunity for this to go to a new home.

Asking $350 $325 shipped to US/Canada. (sorry, shipping hurts on this one...)

quick excerpt from a vid I played (might not represent the full capability of the cymbal, but you'd get a general idea):
I know next to nothing about Paiste, but your playing and the cymbal in your video grabbed my attention. I'll probably go through the short remainder of my life without ever owning one, but I now "get" why Paiste fans are Paiste fans.

seungkeeya

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I know next to nothing about Paiste, but your playing and the cymbal in your video grabbed my attention. I'll probably go through the short remainder of my life without ever owning one, but I now "get" why Paiste fans are Paiste fans.
I am where i am after owning Twenty Masters Dark Crisp Ride 22” :cool:
Thank you so much for your compliments!!

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
I am where i am after owning Twenty Masters Dark Crisp Ride 22” :cool:
Thank you so much for your compliments!!
Out of curiosity, what hats would pair with that cymbal? I am not in the market, but am working if Paiste has hats that were either designed to, or are serendipitously complementary to the cymbal that you are selling.

seungkeeya

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, what hats would pair with that cymbal? I am not in the market, but am working if Paiste has hats that were either designed to, or are serendipitously complementary to the cymbal that you are selling.
i am pairing it with Masters Dark Hats 14”. 15” would be great too. Also Formula 602 ME 14”/15” would go well together. Oh my favorite have been Dark Energy 13”/14”/15”. See one is not enough...

mtarrani

DFO Star
Reaction score
i am pairing it with Masters Dark Hats 14”. 15” would be great too. Also Formula 602 ME 14”/15” would go well together. Oh my favorite have been Dark Energy 13”/14”/15”. See one is not enough...
I am a 14" type of guy, but have lately been also using 13s. Thanks for the info,

seungkeeya

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Thought this would go out quickly. Is it because i ship from Canada? :oops:
Had zero issue sending from Canada to US...and bump!

bbunks

DFO Master
Reaction score
I have this cymbal and use 15" Masters Dark and 15" Dark Energy hats. This is a bad*ss cymbal and I can't believe it's still available - it is killer!

seungkeeya

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have this cymbal and use 15" Masters Dark and 15" Dark Energy hats. This is a bad*ss cymbal and I can't believe it's still available - it is killer!
I dare you to trade with me for either 15" pair, use the two 22" Dark Crisp as Hi-Hat to complement the other 15" pair you're left with...

CAMDRUMS

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Great cymbal and great playing! I don’t want to hijack your post but can you tell me about the music you were playing along to? Was it a publicly available backing track by chance?

seungkeeya

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Great cymbal and great playing! I don’t want to hijack your post but can you tell me about the music you were playing along to? Was it a publicly available backing track by chance?
its our rendition of Shaun Martin’s “The Yellow Jacket”. Did a online collab thing when covid started, recently redid for a small jazz event.