SOLD: PDP Concept Maple 12/14/20/14 - Transparent Cherry

Tommy D

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have a PDP Concept Maple CM4 kit for sale. It is in near flawless condition. There are no dents, dings, scratches or gouges on any of the shells and there is no pitting on any piece of chrome. The heads are original and in new condition. The only thing I can see wrong with the kit are a few rubber gaskets under the lugs on the snare drum show some minor cracks. Not sure how or why that happened, but they are there.

This kit has freshly cut bearing edges on all drums, both batter and reso sides. They are perfectly flat and true and the drums tune up beautifully (thought I do recommend better heads than the factory ones). When compared to my DW Collectors kit of the same sizes, this kit performed so well that I couldn't tell an appreciable difference. Needless to say, the DW's got sold and the PDP's stayed.

One last thing, the interiors of all the shells and the bearing edges have been shellaced and finished to a baby butt smooth finish like professional drums. This kit performs equally as good as it's big brother DW's do but at a fraction of the price.

Only the 4 drums and the tom mount in the first image are for sale. Any cymbals, hardware, pedals, etc. seen in the images are just for illustrative purposes and are not for sale. I am located in Chicago if anyone wants to do a pick up. I don't know if delivery makes sense on a kit at this price.

Sizes are 20x16, 12x9, 14x12, and 14x5.5 snare.

PDP CM4-6.jpg

PDP CM4-1.jpg

PDP CM4-2.jpg

PDP CM4-3.jpg

PDP CM4-5.jpg

Last edited: