-SOLD- Pearl 6.5”x13” Reference Snare Drum 20ply 6-Lug RF1365S/C102 (Rare) -SOLD-

sixplymaple

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pearl 6.5”x13” Reference Snare Drum 20ply 6-Lug RF1365S/C102 (Rare)

I rescued this drum from a pawn shop in March 2021. It had the wrong hardware attached to it and it needed some work, but the shell and finish were in great shape. The drum is now factory correct and looks like new! It has 2x brand new Pearl Mastercast hoops, 12x brand new Pearl tension rods, 12x brand new Pearl lug screws, and 6x brand new Pearl Reference lugs. The top & bottom have new Evan’s heads and the snare wires are new Puresound Brass Custom Pro wires. The only items that are original are the shell, the badge, the throw off, and the butt plate. Everything functions and the drum looks brand new! The only issue I can find is a few dings on the badge. The clear lacquer looks fantastic, the shell interior is mint, and the bearing edges are perfect. This snare drum in the 6-lug configuration is very rare and unique. I am also including a new 6.5”x13” SKB snare bag with this sale. This snare and bag would cost $800-$950 new.

$OLD

Price includes everything listed above and shipping/insurance costs. Shipping to lower 48 only. Paypal only.

Last edited:

sixplymaple

Very well Known Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Price has been lowered to as low as I can go… bump…