SOLD PLEASE MOSONOR SQ2 24/13/16/18” Medium Beech - Walnut Brown Burst

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Up for sale I have one absolutely dead mint SONOR SQ2 medium beech shell 4 piece kit. The finish is a stunning Walnut Brown Burst and it is flawless. I purchased these drums new and they are completely flawless and original. The original tom heads are fresh and without any stick marks. I have all the original drum boxes and I have the SONOR SQ2 goodie box that is included. The sizes are:

24x14 inch bass drum
13x9 inch rack tom
16x15 inch floor tom
18x16 inch floor tom

The sale will include all 4 drums, tom legs, single post mount and goodie box.

$3,495.00 shipped to the Lower 48 USA
SOLD!!

Attachments

Last edited:

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
This is an absolute steal! I happen to know that these drums are flawless, and Mike is first class all the way. You will not find another 24/13/16/18 SQ2 set in Walnut Brown Burst for anywhere near this price. Someone grab these before I do!

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This is an absolute steal! I happen to know that these drums are flawless, and Mike is first class all the way. You will not find another 24/13/16/18 SQ2 set in Walnut Brown Burst for anywhere near this price. Someone grab these before I do!
Grab them, man! I'm sure your money is just as green as anybody else's!

Good luck with the sale, Mike. It's a tough market right now.

And greetings to the exclusive part of Arkansas. That's a little piece of heaven where you live. (Shhhhhhhh . . . I shouldn't tell, should I?)

GeeDeeEmm
(Smack dab in the middle of the armpit of the state)

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Grab them, man! I'm sure your money is just as green as anybody else's!

Good luck with the sale, Mike. It's a tough market right now.

And greetings to the exclusive part of Arkansas. That's a little piece of heaven where you live. (Shhhhhhhh . . . I shouldn't tell, should I?)

GeeDeeEmm
(Smack dab in the middle of the armpit of the state)
Indeed it is! I love it up here in the Ozark’s. The times are tough for sure.

Stay well and safe!

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Indeed it is! I love it up here in the Ozark’s. The times are tough for sure.

Stay well and safe!
My grandson moved up to your neck of the woods two weeks ago. I can't think of a better reason to visit - once the Black Death moves on.

GeeDeeEmm

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thank you, bro!

NobleCooleyNut

Reaction score
This is a forever kit folks - huge bragging rights type kit ( if you are interested in that sort of thing ) . Probably the most intensive quality control going . Someone is going to get a stupid great deal .

Gunnellett

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm not looking to buy, but wanted to comment on how cool the bass drum rods are with the knobs on them. I like the T rods older drums have for convenience instead of using a drum key but the 2 rods at the bottom can be a pain with hitting the floor resulting in needing to lift up on the bass and also potentially limiting being able to adjust to the sweet spot.

It's little things like this that speak to a well thought out quality set.

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I'm not looking to buy, but wanted to comment on how cool the bass drum rods are with the knobs on them. I like the T rods older drums have for convenience instead of using a drum key but the 2 rods at the bottom can be a pain with hitting the floor resulting in needing to lift up on the bass and also potentially limiting being able to adjust to the sweet spot.

It's little things like this that speak to a well thought out quality set.
I totally agree! The attention to detail and build quality is world class - no question. Those bass drum knob rods are so smooth and quick for making adjustment. Especially if you get to a gig and the bass isn't sounding just the way you want it... voila... it's a quick tweak and your back in the game.

Thank you for you comment. Stay safe and well!

ThomasMagnum

Reaction score
I have been drooling over this kit on Reverb for weeks. The price is unbelievable for what you're getting. If I didn't have a kit in similar sizes, I would risk the stress it would cause my marriage.

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have been drooling over this kit on Reverb for weeks. The price is unbelievable for what you're getting. If I didn't have a kit in similar sizes, I would risk the stress it would cause my marriage.
Hahaha! That is too funny brother, thank you! Happy Easter!