Sold - Price Lowered / Mapex Saturns 12/16/22 $400

DrumKeys

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Selling for a friend.

A few scuffs here and there but nothing major. He does not have the bass drum tom mount (tom mount is included).

12x9/16x16/22x18

Asking $400 local pickup only (CT).

Mapex Saturn.jpg

Thanks.

Last edited:

wayne

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
These insane prices are driving me nuts!..I only have so much room for this stuff!!

crash

DFO Master
Reaction score
One of the best sets made. Somebody really should grab these. I’m on the wrong coast, not playing because of the shut down.
BTW, I’ve got what should be the correct tom mount for them. Yours for the price of shipping.

fishstix94

Reaction score
Someone pull the trigger! This is an absolute steal!!!! I don't have access to a practice space or I would be all over these!

drumsforme

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is Saturn-3....I have the same kit in the same color- different sizes....10,12, 14, 20. Awesome sound. Great sounding playing out on stage. Better in my opinion than Saturn IV or V.....His price is a steal.

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Even I'd love these....but I'm on the left coast.

DrumKeys

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
One of the best sets made. Somebody really should grab these. I’m on the wrong coast, not playing because of the shut down.
BTW, I’ve got what should be the correct tom mount for them. Yours for the price of shipping.
Thanks very much crash, very generous of you. But my friend is moving next week so timing would be an issue. Appreciate the offer though!

DrumKeys

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks all. I bought these for my friend (he's not a drummer but wanted a kit for his studio) and was so impressed by them I bought myself a set. They are great sounding drums for sure. Sorry about the local pickup only but he doesn't want to deal with shipping and is moving next week so..tick...tick...tick. ;)