SOLD! REDUCED - (3) Vintage 70s Ludwig straight tripod Atlas cymbal stands

drummerjohn333

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I have 3 identical cymbal stands, that I believe are the Atlas models (could be wrong on the exact model). These can be extended to stand well over 5 feet tall (probably closer to 6 ft.) These are very solid and are as clean and polished as you can get without calling them "mint". They clearly have been used (marks, scratches) but they are clean and polished with no rust and no pitting. They are identical and 100% Ludwig, except for the following noted degrees of completeness:

1) Complete with new rubber feet, washers, felts, wing nut - all included. $70

2) Same as above except: no felts, two original feet/1 new foot. $60

3) Missing the internal shim/wedge piece on the top of the middle section to hold the top section, no washers, no felt, no wingnut, no feet. One wingnut is a regular (Ludwig) wingnut, instead of the T-nut. $50

More pics are available upon request. All prices are firm, but a negotiable discount for multiples (2 or 3). Shipping from 49285 - Message me for shipping quote.

Attachments

defariatm

Reaction score
Hi All, I have spoken to John. I misunderstood his offer and have decided to withdraw my offer to purchase. Bottom-line is these beautiful classic stands are still for sale. Come get 'um!

drummerjohn333

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
REDUCED - $140 PLUS SHIPPING FROM 49285

Shipping info:

24x12x8high
3 Luddy stands
20 pounds total

PP - and they can ship the next day.

John

Latest posts