SOLD - Rogers Cleveland 12 14 20 $1400 Silver Glass

levelpebble

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This is just about the ultimate players kit. Original wrap with the 12 and 20 matching, the 14 slightly darker. No holes or mods on the 12 or 20, the floor has two tiny holes on either side of the reso hoop; prev owner said he had placed accessories there.

This was a local DC pros kit, and the interiors show it. Stencils of his name remain in the 14 and 20. Was gigged when he was the drummer for the Ice Capades in the late 60s/early 70s. I enjoy the history, so I left them as-is.

Edges are excellent, one discoloration on the 20 wrap near the script badge. Lugs are good, but not excellent. I strengthened the batter bass hoop with a thin metal plate at the clamp spot. Inlays are complete.

I recently found an extremely nice matching Cleveland Tower snare that I can offer, as well as an original 5 line dyna.

$1400 p/s. Add $250 for the dyna, add $300 for the Tower.

Attachments

Last edited:

lcondo123

Reaction score
God that is a killer little kit. I love that real dark faded silver sparkle. It's like a cross with ginger ale glitter and charcoal glitter. If I didn't already have a 12/14/20 silver sparkle kit, I'd be all over this. GLWS!

Luke

GeeDeeEmm

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Heck, I shouldn't have been so obtuse. The issue is pricing. Is the asking price right for the current market? I think so, considering other similar auctions. But we'll see what the pool of potential buyers is willing to pay. The drum market is in a very unstable state right now. But, then again, these are Rogers drums, and they typically command a higher price.

GeeDeeEmm

Latest posts