SOLD - Rogers Holiday Cleveland 22-13-16 in BDP

drummertom

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Mid 60's Rogers kit with Cleveland tags in Black Diamond Pearl. Beavertail lugs, bowtie tension rods on the bass. Drums are in great shape, includes tom arm, kick spurs, and floor tom legs. I think I might have a cymbal arm for this kit as well, but I have to check. There is some discoloration of the wrap under one of the floor tom knobbies. Looks like someone tried a repair while the knobbie was still on the drum. That knobbie was replaced with one in better condition. Overall the wrap is tight with minor scratches that don't really show up in this wrap.

I've had this kit for a number of years and it was mostly used at home, with a few gigs and sessions thrown in. The Rogers 22in kicks sound killer.

I also have a BDP Luxor snare available. Let me know if you have any questions.

$1500 plus shipping. I'd prefer to sell locally and could meet someone within 1.5 hours of the Boston area.

AE35EC45-9DA6-4EEA-BBB6-61E5875F56D8.jpeg 16A14FC2-5220-4FC8-9E3C-BB5A49E82B51.jpeg

Last edited:

Johnny D

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Yes. Your kit is beautiful, but I’m leaning toward smaller sizes 20” 16” 12.” But I may want to take a look since you’re local.

Latest posts