SOLD - Sabian 19” artisan Crash (ride)

Ox Han

Reaction score
SOLD - covers PayPal fees. $15 shipping to continental USA

Sabian 19” artisan crash cymbal with raw bell - includes bag - in excellent condition.

It is well suited to be a thin, darkish crash with full bloom and throaty sustain or as a crash/ride by drying it up with drum dampers to control the wash and roar. I used it as a crash/ride with two small dampers as seen in pics. It has been the best crash ride I’ve had. Bell is excellent as well.

I will clean up finger prints/etc before shipping out.
The project I used this for has finished and I no longer need it. Thanks

Attachments

Last edited:

NobleCooleyNut

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one of these and they are very versatile cymbal . Beautiful full crash sound and works equally well as a light ride and the bell is big and cutting . It has a big full crash sound .

Last edited:

Targalx

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
It has been the best crash ride I’ve had. Bell is excellent as well.
I have the exact same cymbal, too. 100% agree on your assessment. For someone like me who buys and sells cymbals somewhat regularly, it is one of the few cymbals in my collection that I will never sell.

Ox Han

Reaction score
I might have something laying around but I’ve sold off most of the studio gear

Ill have a look. The Memphis drum shop has a few video of this cymbal and they were pretty much on

Ox Han

Reaction score
Sound file?
I recorded these two things about two months ago. “A thought” is just a thought for drums in a tune. Ride is the Sabian, but I don’t crash on it.

“SSL slow” was just a test I did of the new SSL 500 ch preamp. Really liked that Pre. The ride bit is the Sabian and the bell comes through really well and balanced.

I’ll try to post a video this weekend as well with a bit more crashing of it. I’ve sold off all of my other studio gear, so I hope an iPhone video suffices.

thanks

SSL Slow

A thought

Last edited: