SOLD Slingerland with Ludwig lugs 13" parts or project tom

mewing

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
The previous owner saved us all the trouble of re-wrapping this, deleting the badge, and changing that pesky original mount over to a more modern Pearl style mount. Who wants an all original vintage drum anyway?
8" by 13"
One triple flange; one sticksaver.
Extra glue generously provided inside the shell and over the bearing edges. Can clean or sand, but who wouldn't want that left on for extra strength?
I left the dust and dirt on it so you can have the barn-fresh experience.
What can I say? All the lugs and tension rods are there!
$50 plus shipping?
See photos...ask questions.

I also have the bass drum in similar shape. Yes, Pearl tom mount added as well! I'll either add it to this listing or make a separate one.

Attachments

Last edited:

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Reaction score
Is it just me or does that look like a Slingy shell with the dead giveaway being the large "P" stamp........not trying to screw up the deal but just sayin'........

el_37

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Actually the more I’m looking at it- is it a Slingerland shell with Ludwig lugs?

el_37

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Is the bass drum slingerland or ludwig?

JazzDrumGuy

DFO Star
Reaction score
Sorry to the seller - but I don't think it's Ludwig. The rering is wrong, the P, and the lugs don't line up inside - so aftermarket job? And it would not have nickel hardware on a "later" clear interior Ludwig......

mewing

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys...changed my heading. In this batch of drums I acquired, most had issues. I want to provide all the info I have, and receive.

Latest posts