SOLD!! SONOR Cottonwood 6x14 inch snare drum - 2018 mint!

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I have one minty fresh SONOR Cottonwood 6x14 inch all maple shell snare drum for sale. I purchased the drum new in 2018 and it has only been used a few times. The factory heads are fresh and the drum looks new - no issues. I’m only selling to fund another purchase. The drum will ship in the factory box with all the packaging and drum key. Probably the best sounding maple snare you will ever play.

$899.00 (OBO) shipped to the Lower 48 USA. Thank you! SOLD!!!

Last edited:

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
You're unloading some quality gear; is your other purchase drum related? Just curious to see what trumps high-end Sonor drums ;)

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
OMG! Gorgeous Sonor snare drum. If you haven't done business with Mike yet, just know that you aren't likely to ever do business with anyone better in this world. His drums are all MINTY MINT exactly as delivered from the Sonor Factory and this drum is truly a deal of a deal. Go for it...you won't regret it!

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
OMG! Gorgeous Sonor snare drum. If you haven't done business with Mike yet, just know that you aren't likely to ever do business with anyone better in this world. His drums are all MINTY MINT exactly as delivered from the Sonor Factory and this drum is truly a deal of a deal. Go for it...you won't regret it!
Couldn't agree more! Mike's stuff is always of the highest quality, as is his character.

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Rob, thank you! I really appreciate that and likewise my dear friend!

We just can’t keep them all... or can we?

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
You're unloading some quality gear; is your other purchase drum related? Just curious to see what trumps high-end Sonor drums ;)
Only more Sonor high-end gear!

Honestly, this Cottonwood snare is close (not exact but close) in sound to another Sonor maple snare drum I own and I have a matching SQ2 20x14” bass drum arriving soon that needs to be paid off. Decisions... decisions... all good ones though!

Attachments

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Only more Sonor high-end gear!

Honestly, this Cottonwood snare is close (not exact but close) in sound to another Sonor maple snare drum I own and I have a matching SQ2 20x14” bass drum arriving soon that needs to be paid off. Decisions... decisions... all good ones though!
That SQ2 Kit is beautiful... over-the-top! I added Hella diecast hoops to my cottonwood, and I love it.

sonorartistcottonwood3small.jpg