SOLD!!!! SONOR Phonic Reissue 6.5x14” snare drum, free shipping and Mint!

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Up for sale I have one dead mint SONOR Phonic reissue snare drum. The size is 6.5x14” and is an awesome sounding drum. I’m only selling because my 7x14” SQ2 heavy beech snare drum sounds too close. The drum will ship in the factory box with all the packaging and drum key.

Asking $869.00 shipped to the Lower 48 USA (additional fees for Canada and International shipping)

No interest in trades right now.

SOLD!

Attachments

Last edited:

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
This is a steal for a "like new" Phonic snare, believe me. MAP is $1199. I have this very drum, and it is my absolute favorite of all my Sonor snares. It can do it all. And if Mike says it's mint, you can believe it. First class seller all the way. GLWS!

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This is a steal for a "like new" Phonic snare, believe me. MAP is $1199. I have this very drum, and it is my absolute favorite of all my Sonor snares. It can do it all. And if Mike says it's mint, you can believe it. First class seller all the way. GLWS!
Thank you, David! I am really on the fence with selling the Phonic snare drum. It is a very versatile drum, as you know well. And, a renown snare drum for good reasons.

Eyedrum

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Bumping up for fresh photos. Someone needs this beautiful snare drum and you know who you are!

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
How is this amazing drum still for sale? That's a stupid great price on this MINTY uber-premium Sonor Phonic Reissue.