header.nohb.html

**SOLD** Tama Star Walnut Mint Green Mist 5 piece relist

Jam-Man

Reaction score
Hi all - I'm relisting my Tama Star Walnut Mint Green Mist kit. I was having issues with my prior email so had to get a new account. Anyway, I've really priced it to move, the only problem is it is local pickup in Northern Virginia.

Here is the kit. I'm the original owner, I bought it new so you're getting a really good deal, but that is life of downsizing gear.
Played at home, finish is excellent, no issues that I can see. Bearing edges are perfect, hardware is excellent. Includes all the floor tom legs and brackets for the toms. Sizes are
22x16
18x16
16x14
12x9
10x8

**Extras included**
-Enduro Pro 22x18 case for bass drum
-Tama Star Double Tom Stand
-An extra Tama reso bass drum head with port hole (looks like the one currently on the drum, except with a port)

$3,100

IMG_6378.JPG
IMG_6382.JPG
IMG_6372.JPG
IMG_6384.JPG
IMG_6375.JPG
IMG_6374.JPG
IMG_6373.JPG
IMG_6380.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6383.JPG
    IMG_6383.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Drumbumcrumb

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Oh man... I wonder if it’d be overkill to move my whole family so I can be local lol. That’s always been one of my absolute favorite sets, and I don’t think I’ve ever seen that many pieces. Simply elegant. Every time I see those I think of this older Japanese master craftsman lovingly sanding away... I don’t know if that ever happens but they got me sold on the image! GLWS, someone will be dee-lighted to have those beauties.