*******Sold*****Tama Vintage Superstar Snare 6.5"***** Sold****

Reaction score
I bought this snare while on tour thinking I would use it, I used it at one show and moved on to something else. I just don't need it and it should go to a good home.

There are minor cosmetic blemishes as pictured. The head was new before the show, and I took my good wires off and put some old ones on to sell it.

$325 shipped / No Trades

IMG_0026.JPG IMG_0028.JPG IMG_0030.jpg IMG_0032.JPG IMG_0034.jpg IMG_0036.JPG IMG_0037.JPG

Nacci

DFO Master
Reaction score
latzanimal said:
Are all of the lugs in good shape?
I am interested in the condition of the lugs also. These are great snares but both the Tama Coffin and Mighty Lugs are notorious for lug screw hole deformation issues. Is it possible you could pull a few lugs and check?

Reaction score
The lugs have normal wear to them. I will take the heads off and inspect the tension rods to make sure they are fastening secure.

Nacci

DFO Master
Reaction score
JohnSparrow said:
The lugs have normal wear to them. I will take the heads off and inspect the tension rods to make sure they are fastening secure.
The section of lugs that are usually a concern with these great snares JohnSparrow are the screw holes where it is attached to the shell. You would need to pull the heads, remove a lug and check for deformation in that area. Best regards.

Reaction score
Nacci said:
The section of lugs that are usually a concern with these great snares JohnSparrow are the screw holes where it is attached to the shell. You would need to pull the heads, remove a lug and check for deformation in that area. Best regards.
n
I pulled them off and attached pics. Also, the muffler is missing.... Thanks guys!

IMG_0074.JPG IMG_0073.JPG IMG_0072.JPG IMG_0071.JPG IMG_0070.JPG IMG_0069.JPG