SOLD Thanks All 1967 Rogers Buddy Rich Celebrity

niles

Reaction score
Hello, I'm selling my '67 Rogers Kit. 22-13-16 . Bass Drum, Ride Tom, Floor Tom, 2 (cymbal) L arms,Spurs,Floor tom legs, and Bass Pedal has Thorrington Bearings ,w/bass hoop clamp. Tom Holder, Machined Collets are tight with no issues. $1200. All the other items in photo are available also. Clone Dynasonic,$500, Refurbished Canister Throne $450 Local Pickup NE PA Thanks Niles
IMG_4270 5x7.jpg

niles

Reaction score
Thanks Guys, need to move these ,just sitting in my drum room. They need to get out and played, or studio. The wrap has tight seams and no cracks.

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
someone jump on these! Great kit at a great price.

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Big bang boom! Of course the wrap is tight and the seams are good - it's a Rogers!

niles

Reaction score
Correct to all the above, you bet. Best built drums ever. Great looking and Great sounding, and that aint me talking, Every band, engineer or soundman I've worked with say they are the best sounding drums I've ever brought to a gig. Well there here, PM me if any interest. Thanks Niles

niles

Reaction score
Hello Billy, Ive been away for a few days. Sorry for the delay. I send you some Photos Tomorrow. Thanks Dan

drummertom

Staff member
Reaction score
while I love my 20-12-14 Rogers kit, my 22-13-16 is also a killer! Anyone who picks this up won't be disappointed. Just ask DanRH!

niles

Reaction score
Thanks Drummertom Rogers are something special. These ladies need to be back out in public, Niles

Latest posts