SOLD - TOO LATE - Mint Sonor SQ2 5.5x13 Snare Drum - Medium Beech

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
This might be your only opportunity to own a high-quality, German-made snare drum, at a reasonable price. This is the LOWEST PRICE SONOR SQ2 on eBay or Reverb! BUT don't let the price fool you... this is one of the nicer Sonor SQ2s available for purchase.

Here is a list of the details.

• Medium Beech Shell, with EXOTIC SILKY OAK outer ply/veneer, matte finish!
• 8 Sonor SQ2 bridge lugs
Upgraded DW Diecast Hoops! A $120 value, by themselves!
• Quality Sonor Snare Wires
• Dual-Glide Strainer! You can adjust the snare wire tension from both sides, making it effortless to CENTER THE SNARE WIRES ON THE HEAD! You can also change your snare side head without disconnecting your snare wires!
• New, Unplayed, Quality Sonor/Remo Drumheads
• Original Sonor Box with Foam Lining, for Safe Shipping!

SPECIAL DFO PRICING $619 + actual shipping via UPS or USPS

**NO PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY HERE! I SEND DETAILED PAYPAL INVOICES, AND PAY THE PAYPAL FEES!

sq25513asmall.jpg sonorsq2beech9small.jpg sonorsq2beech7small.jpg sonorsq2beech6small.jpg sonorsq2beech2small.jpg sonorsq2beech21small.jpg sonorsq2beech8small.jpg sonorsq2beech13small.jpg sonorsq2beech3small.jpg

Due to changes in eBay's commerce policies, I decided to move all of my drum-related sales to Reverb. If you see anything you like on there, please feel free to e-mail me at mflacche@gmail.com. I can give you a little break on price, AND get you a better shipping quote. My shipping prices on Reverb are high, because they don't use a real shipping calculator, based on the locations of potential buyers. If you send me your ZIP code, I can get you a better price on shipping. I am not a dealer. I just take really nice care of my drum gear, and have a little too much of it right now (only so much space).

Here is a link to my Reverb listings. https://reverb.com/shop/flacche-percussion

Last edited:

zenghost

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
I believe I owned that drum at one time (ordered it new) - good-looking drum!

Sonor SQ2 medium beech shells are always a safe bet.

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
I believe I owned that drum at one time (ordered it new) - good-looking drum!

Sonor SQ2 medium beech shells are always a safe bet.
It is a beautiful drum, but I have over 60 snare drums... and somewhat limited space. I have to make a little room.

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Bump... this snare is supposedly in someone's cart on Reverb... you could swipe it right out from under them ;) LOL

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Someone is a click away from buying this on Reverb, but I'd rather sell it to a cool member of this forum... so BUMP!

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
BUMP! Price lowered to $629 plus actual shipping, for a Sonor SQ2!

Last edited:

Drumming-4-Life

Reaction score
Where do you see Sonor SQ2 snare drums with genuine exotic veneer at this price point?