SOLD Yamaha Live Custom Hybrid Oak - 6 Piece Shell Pack SOLD

kickassdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
These are bombtastic drums, but I am in a downsizing mode and need to part ways with this kit. Live Custom Hybrid Oak in 22x16, 10x7, 12x8, 14x13, 16x15, and matching 14x5.5 snare, all in the gorgeous Ice Blue Sunburst. This was a Larnell Lewis clinic set and there's some serious mojo in these shells. Superb condition all around. Local pickup preferred (not far from Baltimore, Maryland, USA) but will also ship in the continental US at buyer's cost. At full price, I will include Humes & Berg Drum Seeker cases for all drums sans snare; I can include a different model snare bag. Asking $3,000 (plus shipping as applicable). You won't find these drums in these sizes new or used at a better deal! Message me with any interest! Cheers!
20210808_110412.jpg
20210808_110405.jpg

NobleCooleyNut

DFO Veteran
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
These are superb drums . Not harsh like the earlier original Oak Customs . These are big and ballast and fat drums . Yamaha really got these right . The finish needs to be seen in person - it is beautiful . Mike is a joy to do business with too . Honest as the day is long .

Piggpenn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
May I assume the basic hardware is supplied? Tom tree, tom arms, FT legs?

I don't know why I even opened the thread. This is the kit I want.

kickassdrummer

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
May I assume the basic hardware is supplied? Tom tree, tom arms, FT legs?

I don't know why I even opened the thread. This is the kit I want.
Yes sir! Basic hardware provided exactly as you specified. I do have some local interest already I'm full disclosure.

Treviso1

DFO Master
Reaction score
Yes, Mike is always a pleasure to deal with. Great deal, here, folks. He packages the drums up better than they were originally sent from the manufacturer. Someone buy this kit before I have to buy, yet another, thing from Mike!