(SOLD) Zildjian 20" A Take Five Reissue Ride (2166g)

studrum

DFO Master
Reaction score
Great stick-tip sound, and the bell is perfect - plenty loud, but fully balanced tone.

digovii

Reaction score
I enjoyed the cymbal almost as much as I enjoyed your playing. Both sound great!

David M Scott

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Traded this cymbal with another DFO member. These reissues surely have a vibe, but I found myself not using it as much as all the other cymbals I have. (Which, if you know me, it's a lot of them!)

Asking $250 shipped for DFO members. Thanks for looking!

View attachment 495071

View attachment 495072

View attachment 495073

View attachment 495074

I know everyone hears different but I'm at a loss to explain why this cymbal doesn't turn your crank because it sure does mine. It is the classic Crash/Ride that equals Bos sound yet emulates Joe's sound. Maybe you should rethink the whole process !
just sayin !

Freewill3

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantastic playing michaeldangelo! Somebody jump on this, great sound, great price. I picked up one a couple months ago @ 2222g and have really been enjoying it.

michaeldangelo

Reaction score
I know everyone hears different but I'm at a loss to explain why this cymbal doesn't turn your crank because it sure does mine. It is the classic Crash/Ride that equals Bos sound yet emulates Joe's sound. Maybe you should rethink the whole process !
just sayin !
I'm glad you like it! I don't think the cymbal sounds bad by any means, but it's not the sonic palette I usually go for which is darker and complex. I'd rather someone have it that will use it more than me!

Last edited:

David M Scott

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you like it! I don't think the cymbal sounds bad by any means, but it's not the sonic palette I usually go for is darker and complex. I'd rather someone have it that will use it more than me!
Gotcha
I hope it's purchased by someone that appreciated Joe. Nice 5/4 groove though especially l.h. work
cheers