Sold Zildjian set

mfryed2112

DFO Star
Reaction score
These were bought from the original owner. Later 70’s I believe. 14 inch new beats, 16 medium thin and a 21 inch ride. The ride plays like a medium ride so I do not think it is a rock ride. The owner said medium heavy, But I don’t know if Zildjian made a ride labeled as that or not? The ride has some tape residue on the bottom. There is no damage to these cymbals. $275.00 shipping included.

Attachments

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
This is MADNESS!!!

I don't even need them and I want them!!!! lol

Somebody is going to get an incredibly good deal...

Hat's off to you mfryed2112...no 'luck' needed with this sale.

DWSlingerland45

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
If that 21" ride is later 70's or Hollow Logo era it's quite possible it's labeled medium but plays medium heavy. That era of Zildjians were notoriously " heavier" than their counterparts from the early 70's often by several hundred grams.

Tymp2002

Reaction score
These were bought from the original owner. Later 70’s I believe. 14 inch new beats, 16 medium thin and a 21 inch ride. The ride plays like a medium ride so I do not think it is a rock ride. The owner said medium heavy, But I don’t know if Zildjian made a ride labeled as that or not? The ride has some tape residue on the bottom. There is no damage to these cymbals. $275.00 shipping included.
v
Including one free Zildjian ZXT 10 inch splash
Will take 'em!

Latest posts