SOLD!

flam254

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks all - it is a great kit, only selling to fund a Gretsch USA custom kit....

flam254

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Finally decided to ship this one....

$2,150.00 - shipping included to the US lower 48.

I'll cut a great deal if someone want to pick up the kit locally...

lcondo123

Reaction score
I love this kit. Wish I had the money to fund it! That Kermit green sparkle is beautiful. Good luck with your sale!

flam254

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks... It is a cool finish for sure... almost looks like an aged green sparkle.

lcondo123

Reaction score
flam254 said:
Thanks... It is a cool finish for sure... almost looks like an aged green sparkle.
That it does! I can't stand the plastic sparkle wraps... they look too phony compared to their glass glitter counterparts. This painted over gold glass glitter makes the wrap look deep and very vibrant. If I wasn't on the other side of the US I'd figure out a way to get them into my hands :icon_e_biggrin:

Anyways, hate to hijack your thread. C&C drums are beautiful, I'm sure you'll fond their next caretaker soon.

Luke

flam254

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
This one actually is a true 'sparkle' wrap, not a glass glitter. C&C does great work!

lcondo123 said:
That it does! I can't stand the plastic sparkle wraps... they look too phony compared to their glass glitter counterparts. This painted over gold glass glitter makes the wrap look deep and very vibrant. If I wasn't on the other side of the US I'd figure out a way to get them into my hands :icon_e_biggrin:

Anyways, hate to hijack your thread. C&C drums are beautiful, I'm sure you'll fond their next caretaker soon.

Luke

DanRH

Old guy, getting younger
Reaction score
flam254 said:
Let's go at 2,050.00 shipped!!!!
This is a great deal folks. I just bought a new one and I know! Someones gonna be a lucky buyer!

flam254

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Thanks all!

This one is a cool kit, fun sizes and wide range... my 3rd C&C.... In time I'll most likely be like Dan and pick up another one!

Local sale - pending pick up!