Someone Needs to Buy This

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Food you will not need, for surely the Avocado will sustain ye!

Plus, you could see all those cool buildings in Columbus, and swing up to Indy and visit the PAS museum.

gurthee

Reaction score
And a vintage Speed King! Drool...

Seriously though, no one from Indiana has Reverb? Or looks at this forum?

Can't be that far from east TN... Googling!

edge

Reaction score
are these drums that good? Columbus is abut 1 1/2 hour from me

drumtimejohn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
are these drums that good? Columbus is abut 1 1/2 hour from me
The drums shells are probably good as long as the bottom bearing edges are not damaged from having the hoops removed. People really seem to like and collect that wrap color however they are sometimes fragile. The seller might be asking less through a Craigslist ad too. You definitely wouldn’t loose money if you didn’t like them. There is a lot worse ways to spend a Saturday.

drumtimejohn

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
They’ll take $500 or less just to avoid Reverb and PayPal fees.

studrum

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Got a nice 16x23 bass drum it says?
His other sizings in the listing indicate...that it is our duty get these at a good price...and revive them. Got a feeling he just wants 'em gone.

mewing

Reaction score
These were previously listed for $100 by the same seller, with more hardware and at least one ride cymbal. Likely got tons of calls (including me), and significantly increased the price. Someone probably told him it was worth a grand. He raised it to $900 on craigslist after it was $100. Now appears to be down to $495. Missing reso hoops (who knows what the bearing edges are like now), tension rods, and half the tom mount. Given the photo backgrounds (from this and other ads) I'm going to guess storage unit auction buyer. More power to him, though...get market value.