Something ya Can't do on DFO platform.?

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
You have no list of Topics (threads) you have started....Couple other forum platforms you could go back thru a list of 'threads you have started' here..............if I'm not mistaken...............there no such...I don't know what you call it...................but you must page/back search phrases...in looking up an "old" topic you yourself has started.

Is there any known way around this..besides searching)

DrummerJustLikeDad

That's Me, The Silent Son
Reaction score
Drumline in the Grand Parade of Lifeless Packaging
You have no list of Topics (threads) you have started....Couple other forum platforms you could go back thru a list of 'threads you have started' here..............if I'm not mistaken...............there no such...I don't know what you call it...................but you must page/back search phrases...in looking up an "old" topic you yourself has started.

Is there any known way around this..besides searching)
Ustacould, before the latest update a few months back.

JDA

DFO Star
Reaction score
Broken clocks, etc.
Does anyone know how to search for Threads Started by a particular member;

I see where able to search "Threads You've started" but how can one search for list of threads started by another, Started/ authored/ by another member

Hop

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to search for Threads Started by a particular member;

I see where able to search "Threads You've started" but how can one search for list of threads started by another, Started/ authored/ by another member
Take a look at the Member's Profile section -->

Find_All_Threads.JPG

Reactions: JDA