Songs I Greatly Dislike FRIDAY FIVE FER

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Something special for Benny....lol.....(alternatively titled "Somewhere a Glass is Breaking")

Last edited:

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
Any disco, alternative, grunge, death metal, and bubble gum boy band whiny singing drum machine songs.
The only time I loved disco was when I was dancing to it. Won a few dance competitions back in middle school. :)

sheridan

Reaction score
The only time I loved disco was when I was dancing to it. Won a few dance competitions back in middle school. :)
That’s cool. I tried to like disco at it’s height, but I guess I was too much of a rocker and couldn’t really get into it. Also, I couldn’t dance ( and still can’t) so that turned me off too. I always tell people that it’s funny that as a drummer I can get people to dance, but don’t have the grace or rhythm to dance myself.

Bandit

DFO Master
Reaction score
Disco was more fun to watch than to actively participate in....

;)
Did you ever try dancing to it? I wouldn't be caught dead in a disco at the time, but a girl I hung out with in middle school, used to go to the clubs and learn the dances, then teach them to me for the school dances.

Mongrel

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
Did you ever try dancing to it? I wouldn't be caught dead in a disco at the time, but a girl I hung out with in middle school, used to go to the clubs and learn the dances, then teach them to me for the school dances.
Apologies in advance for minor thread derail....

I can honestly say, I cannot remember if I ever even attempted a formal dance move-disco or otherwise lol.

But I have in fact, many times, in an inebriated state, thoroughly embarrassed myself using my own, made up on the spot, moves in an attempt to attract any sort of attention from (hopefully) attractive women....

And, yes, it did start around middle school, but ended abruptly at age 24 while I finally awoke from a self-induced stupor while on drugs and alcohol....!

lol

Ickybaby

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I will not play "Keep Your Hand to Yourself", "Give Me 3 Steps", or "Old Time Rock & Roll".

As far as music I don't like.... too many sacred cows, no point.