Sonor Phonic Re-Issue 6.5 Mint Condition 825 Shipped!

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
So, I bought Eyedrum's (Mike's) Phonic 6.5. See his original posting and beautiful pics here:

Great snare, I just prefer my Sonor Vintage Series.

So get a mint Sonor Phonic snare for 825 shipped!

I'm not looking for any trades. Sorry. BUT! If you have an amazing Bosphorus 21 Masters Vintage snare in the 1900-2000 range, lmk! You can put that baby towards this baby!

kzoosteve

Reaction score
Did it go for less the 869 asking price in the original ad?

jacebart

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
oh my goodness. just to be clear: i am not embarrassed or ashamed in any way about how i'm conducting the sale of this snare. but nor would i take the time to explain my reasoning, which is not at all complicated, given the response and hostility. but no matter. it's important to know when it makes sense to explain yourself, and to who, and under what circumstances, and when it's a waste of energy.

Last edited:

Radio King

DFO Veteran
Reaction score
oh my goodness. just to be clear: i am not embarrassed or ashamed in any way about how i'm conducting the sale of this snare. but nor would i take the time to explain my reasoning, which is not at all complicated, given the response and hostility. but no matter. it's important to know when it makes sense to explain yourself, and to who, and under what circumstances, and when it's a waste of energy.
It's also important to know that you don't sh*t in your own backyard.

hoochymama

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
Its a great big world out there and to each his own, but to wish ill will on somebody is just wrong. He will sell it or he won't, last I checked there are no laws being broken here and it shouldn't effect any ones well being.

MrDrums2112

"Normal" Drummer
Reaction score
Its a great big world out there and to each his own, but to wish ill will on somebody is just wrong. He will sell it or he won't, last I checked there are no laws being broken here and it shouldn't effect any ones well being.
Thanks for checking the laws. That was helpful.

kzoosteve

Reaction score
There are no rules or laws that dictate "doing the right thing", but when it comes to a community-driven site, we tend to have each other's backs. With that, I disagree with the sentiment that it should not affect anyone's well being (or in summary care). If you're looking to profit off sales, my recommendation is leverage eBay, Craigslist, etc.....

-Steve

Frank Godiva

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I don't take kindly to the notion that other people are here for me to take advantage of.....

Especially now in these times; not that it matters because you people are not worth my energy according to the seller.

Nope not breaking a law but certainly an erosion of the Moral Compass for sure.