Sonor Prolite toms 10 and 12

ScottGunshore

idrum = udig?
Reaction score
Sonor Prolite toms.

Ebony White gloss finish. Stunning - I'd love to know how they do it.

8x10 - $555 shipped
9x12 - $585 shipped

Grab them now - Prolites are getting very rare in USA especially this finish.

SONOR ProLite Sound
The core of the ProLite series is the sound spectrum provided by the extremely thin Vintage Maple shells with reinforcement rings. These provide an unmistakably open sound and an enormously wide tuning range for practically all styles of music. SONOR's Vintage Maple shell is characterized by a soft, warm tone that highlights the lower pitches and provides balance in the mid-range and treble, without sacrificing projection and power.

SONOR ProLite Shell
Cross Laminated Tension Free Process (CLTF) - Sonor cross-laminates shells for superior stability, sonically enhanced resonance and spectacular tone. The CLFT process is a result of years of research by SONOR craftsmen.
Optimum Shell Measurement (OSM) - SONOR implements a slightly narrow outside shell measurement for optimized head contact. This is a SONOR specialty, resulting in excellent tone, better sustain and controlled delay.

Sonor ProLite Shell Thickness
9 Plies for toms, floor toms & snare drums = 4 mm + 2 mm Dynamic Edge reinforcement rings at the edge of the shells

Other Features of ProLite Drums
* 2.3 mm Power Hoops
* Redesigned T.A.R. Mounts for toms
* Rubber insert for Bass drum claws to protect the hoops
* Quick & easy Set-Up bass drum spurs
* Bass Drum rubber feet or spur
* TuneSafe - Right in Tune, 100% of the Time!
* Batter & Resonance Drum Heads made by REMO USA
* Washer around vent hole "Handcrafted in Germany since 1875"

IMG_4305.JPG

IMG_4306.JPG

IMG_4307.JPG

IMG_4308.JPG

IMG_4309.JPG

IMG_4310.JPG

Last edited:

DrumKeys

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
I've got a Prolite kit in the same finish. 10/12/14/16. I agree the finish is amazing. GLWS!