header.nohb.html

Star, SQ2, or Craviotto !!

Matched Gripper

DFO Master
Reaction score
I wanna see and hear an A/B/C/D video demo of @Mapex Always’ Star, SQ2, Craviatto and Versatus set ups, with the Lambo in the background. Settle this contro once and for all. Didn’t he also order a Pearl Masterworks drumset? Add that to the video.

Mapex Always

Reaction score
@JDA , your my freaking drum hero :) , and I’ve never had one , but I do now , and it’s YOU. Third time you had my back in less than a year. Would love for you to have The Shadow , would play so well along side your Gretsch kit. Either way God Bless you brother , your a good man.

@Houndog , I personally don’t think you were being disrespectful at all , but still @JDA is my hero! :) … I totally enjoyed reading your opinion’s , and think it is absolutely “Christ-like” that you help others ,, kudos to you for being you … hope you have been able to enjoy your new bike even with your wrist.

@rwm5 , want to post the pics for you all when the cymbals arrive … keep some excitement and suspense going :)

@Matched Gripper ,

https://mapexdesignlab.com/content/en/drum_kit_01.html

https://mapexdesignlab.com/content/en/Russ_Miller_Versatus.html

And the HARDWARE is small gorgeous and bulletproof! My favorite thing about the company is their hardware incredible good looks and that sound , my goodness that sound.

Anyway @JDA , @Houndog , @rwm5 , @Matched Gripper or @anyone …. Would love to have Richies music center send one of you , any of you , this beautiful drum to enjoy at your home in your collection.

Love drums! Love Mapex!

Matched Gripper

DFO Master
Reaction score
@JDA , your my freaking drum hero :) , and I’ve never had one , but I do now , and it’s YOU. Third time you had my back in less than a year. Would love for you to have The Shadow , would play so well along side your Gretsch kit. Either way God Bless you brother , your a good man.

@Houndog , I personally don’t think you were being disrespectful at all , but still @JDA is my hero! :) … I totally enjoyed reading your opinion’s , and think it is absolutely “Christ-like” that you help others ,, kudos to you for being you … hope you have been able to enjoy your new bike even with your wrist.

@rwm5 , want to post the pics for you all when the cymbals arrive … keep some excitement and suspense going :)

@Matched Gripper ,

https://mapexdesignlab.com/content/en/drum_kit_01.html

https://mapexdesignlab.com/content/en/Russ_Miller_Versatus.html

And the HARDWARE is small gorgeous and bulletproof! My favorite thing about the company is their hardware incredible good looks and that sound , my goodness that sound.

Anyway @JDA , @Houndog , @rwm5 , @Matched Gripper or @anyone …. Would love to have Richies music center send one of you , any of you , this beautiful drum to enjoy at your home in your collection.

Love drums! Love Mapex!
Hey, thx for the response. Looks like the Versatus line is on a completely different website.

So, to clarify, Versatus is the same thing as Black Panther Sound Lab?

SpinaDude

Very well Known Member
Reaction score
sure is.
sure is simple.
He's offering a brand new snare just for the shipping;
that's putting money where the mouth is located;
Why I don't know why but ya gotta hand it to him!

I'm just afraid he's from New Jersey.
I was getting a California vibe
Is that a slight against Jersey? Oh, whoa wait...c'mere...whassamatter witchu?
1655566507420.png

JDA

DFO Star
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I dunno Jersey just seems kinda congested for all the MA stuff!
was thinking more the wide- open- S-P-A-C--E of a California
maybe
(I only said Jersey cause Ritchie's - and the drum- is there
but nowadays that has no bearing on one's location)

Last edited:

Fat Drummer

DFO Master
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very cool of you Doc, very cool indeed. I don't know what makes you tick (I suspect it's a personal belief code) but I'm glad your ticking on DFO! You keep it interesting and fun for sure, looking forward to the next batch of arrival pics.

And to who ever gets a snare and to the others who receive the other prizes, play and enjoy in good health!!!!!

xtranoise

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey!!! We had a handful of replies , PM’s , for THE MAPEX SHADOW!!

Very exciting ,, I’m just going to go with who replied first , seems fair enough , but going to do something for the others as well.

Drums! Amen
Very generous! Enjoy the pics of all your gear.