Start New Topic button is greyed out

akaran3

Reaction score
I'm trying to list a couple of kits I have for sale and am unable to do so. The "Start New Topic" button is grayed out. This only occurs in the For Sale forum and I have posted elsewhere on the site. Is this because I'm a new member?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Eck

I don't do drums
Reaction score
5...i'll get something added to say that when you go into the forum...I think cpj83 made that change a while back and I didn't realize it.

akaran3

Reaction score
5...i'll get something added to say that when you go into the forum...I think cpj83 made that change a while back and I didn't realize it.
Thanks very much to both of you for shedding some light.

Coelacanth

DFO Master
Reaction score
Ironically, I'm getting this problem in the Marketplace section after the recent forum changes yesterday. If I go into the Marketplace section, it actually logs me right out. I get the "Sign in" button at the top right corner appearing, and I cannot create a new topic.

Eck

I don't do drums
Reaction score
Try clicking the Delete My Cookies link at the bottom of any page. Close your browser and then try and reproduce the issue. Otherwise try clearing cookies and cache. If you don't want to do that try a different browser just to see if it is browser-specific or user-specific.

Latest posts